Saxophone Forum

by mojocoggo
(97 posts)
19 years ago

Biggest P.O.S. contest

Ay, I'm getting kinda sick of how horrible my school's instruments are. I really want to get my own but my parents are like "When are you getting a job?" Oh well, its still fun to look on ebay.... Anyway, I have decided to start a contest for the saxophone in the WORST shape. To start things off, I'm going to enter my high school's Jupiter "Hand-me-up" baritone that got handed up to my school from the middle school.... Lucky me. You can see pictures of it at: www.myshizit.z280.com/applejack/images/sax/ghetto

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse

Replies

1. by YanagisawA-901
    (312 posts)

19 years ago

Re: Biggest P.O.S. contest

hahaha that video is so classic. sound decent from the quality of sound that i was gettn.. better than our bari and hes been playn all 4 years at our school and is a senior obviously. were u improvin there? couldnt tell cuz ive never really heard of that song or did u just have the whole thing memorized?

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM ICQ

1. by definition
      (963 posts)

19 years ago

Ill enter the Bundy 2 alto I started on, body tube is in no way straight, its tiger stripped where laquer is missing, has a square bell, tape holding parts together.... yeah its a POS. Ill see what I can do about getting a pic up here

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

2. by mojocoggo
      (97 posts)

19 years ago

Which song are you talking about? The one on my intro page? That one is just a quick little riff I made up.

Reply To Post Yahoo! AIM

1. by jaggtagg7
        (40 posts)

19 years ago

dude that sux... guess i am kinda spoiled b/c my school just opened in Janurary and we got all new equipment! yey. i am the first person to ever play on my bari.

Reply To Post AIM