Saxophone Forum

by mike tedesco
(1 post)
15 years ago

Buescher Aristocrat

Hello, I'm new at here goes. I have a Buescher aristocrat #285630 and a spring broke on the B pad. The spring is set in a brass threaded plug. I can't seem to find one...What do I do if my rubber band breaks too! Where can I find one of these gems? Thanks

Reply To Post [Report Abuse]

Report Abuse


  1. by Slausonm
    (51 posts)

    15 years ago

    Re: Buescher Aristocrat

    The springs were called Norton springs and Buescher was the only one that use them as far as I know. A competent repairman should be able to either make a hole new spring or take the threaded plug out and put in a new spring. If you can't find anyone locally to do it send me the threaded plug and I will put a new spring in it for you.

    Reply To Post